Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I'm So Impressed With Myself

I'm actually ahead of schedule on all my paperwork for school. Yay!

That means I can get to work on some other things. (I'm always looking for ways to take up every minute of my day.)

1) I'm applying for an on-line Masters of Education program. This is good. It'll cost us some money, yes, but the pay raise that comes with a masters will pay for itself within a couple of years. If I start now, I'll be done with the program at the same time Monkey-Girl is done with her masters. Double trouble!

2) I'm converting my web comic from its Geocities existence to a shiny new Blogspot account. Along with the address change comes a title change. I'm easing my way into it by just converting the existing comics. New stuff will happen.

3) I'm going to try to make lists longer than two items.

For now, I'm off to look at an application.

No comments: