Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Twice the Surprise


First, I'm back in Tennessee. Yay! (Weird to type that.) The 11-hour ride with Mercutio was fun. I was able to down-load about 15 hours worth of podcasts and the time flew by. Try it!

Second, Kitty and I are settling back into our house. Yay! (Really.) I went to the mail room to pick up letters that didn't get forwarded and some packages. I received two packages I wasn't expecting.

Backing up a bit, PepsiCo ran several sweepstakes this summer. To enter the sweepstakes one had to buy a 20 oz. PepsiCo product. (The were pushing Mountain Dew hard.) Under the cap of said product there was a 10ish digit code. One then entered the code and received a virtual raffle ticket of sorts. One then selected the sweepstakes one wanted to enter.

I, predictably, entered the Pepsi Prime contest. With 100 winners ever day, it was one of the easier contests to win, odds-wise. It was also a lesser entered contest due to the other fabulous prises being offered. There were X-Box 360s, 360 games, DVD collections, and even cash. Piddly Prime would seem like the poor cousin by comparison. Never-the-less, I received no notice regarding my 25 entries over the summer.

Well, the notice arrived while I was gone. The two mystery packages were two Pepsi Primes! Now the inner boxes with all the cool designs and logos were beat up, but the figures are kitchy-awesome. Just look at that cool trailer hauling the 20 oz. Pepsi that brought him to me!

Now what to do with two . . .

1 comment:

Adams Family said...

If you have an extra I would be interested my boys love Optimus Prime. Very Cool!