Monday, November 19, 2007

Beverage of Choice

What have I been drinking lately? It's a question I'm sure many of you have found yourselves asking while lying awake at night. Well, here it is in all it's glory; my elixir. I find myself thinking about pouring one of these while at work on particularly difficult days.

It's not what you think.

Cranberry Splash Sierra Mist is God's way of opening my heart to the wonders of the holiday season. No, seriously. It's that good. I heard about this wonderful drink last year, but stupidly did not buy 30 cases of it. Although, if I had tried it, I'm sure I would have. It has returned for this year's batch-o-holidays and has claimed my tongue as it's slave.

Now, I'm a little nervous. I know that this is a limited edition soda. Come January, this will be gone from store shelves and my pantry. I just hope it makes it back to me come November of '08. I don't have the best of luck when it comes to consumables. Long-time readers will remember the Shamrock Shake fiasco. There was another Christmas themed soda; Holiday Spice Pepsi. May it rest in piece. Even television shows aren't immune from my reverse Midas touch. I give you Firefly, Arrested Development and Drive.

I'm just going to have to have faith that God will see me through. (I guess this is good practice for the whole being pregnant thing.)

No comments: