Saturday, March 8, 2008

Snowy Saturday


Here's a view from the baby's nursery window. What a pretty picture! I especially like it because it's Saturday.

Snow on the mountain during the week means no school. That's a mixed blessing. On the one hand it means I get the day off. On the other hand it means I'll have to make up for that day off somewhere in my lesson planning. Today I could just admire God's work. Good job!

Speaking of baby, Monkey-Girl is up in Wisconsin attending (among other things) two baby showers. She's got a very busy week cut out for her, and I must say I'm none too jealous of her spring "vacation" coming when it does. She comes home next Sunday evening then dives headlong into Holy Week. Poor thing.

I'm working and home alone. Well, there's kitty, but what the heck does that count for? I stocked up on entertainment at Barnes & Noble on the way back from the airport. I'll be okay.

Oh! Do yourself a favor. Check out Get Fuzzy by Darby Conley. If you've lived with a pet, especially a cat, you'll love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Get Fuzzy. When I worked at the bank, I would read the paper and it quickly became my favorite strip to read.