Sunday, March 30, 2008

Total Geeks

I know it's been over two weeks since I updated the blog. Monkey-Girl got back from Wisconsin just fine. We got through Holy Week too. (That's more of an accomplishment for her than me.) We've finally had a normal week together. Whatever that is.

Today's picture showcases Mercutio and I hanging out. He's not usually this lovey with me. He's a momma's boy at heart. When he deigns to grace me with his affection it's typically in a moment when I'm fairly content being left alone. Such is this case here. (My pictorial debut in my own blog!)

I'm reviewing the rules to Illuminati!, a fun and funny card game. Now, I'm geeky enough to think of this as pleasurable reading. Mercutio decided to lay on my side just as I was wanting to get up, of course. I'm just silly enough to think that if I consent to being inconvenienced occasionally that I'll be repaid someday when I need a little kitty affection. (I'll let you know if that works out.)

Of course, Mercutio could just be looking for some strategies for the next time we play.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.