Thursday, February 17, 2011

Fifth Weigh-In


Poor Energon Optimus Prime. It's not his fault he's so tubby. He's just poorly designed. Revenge of the Fallen Leader Class Optimus Prime (easy for you to say) on the other hand looks lean and mean. Check out that V-shaped torso! Looks like Energon Prime has found his inspiration.

The verdict is in. Saturday I weighed in (while out of town) and found that I just passed a big milestone. I have now lost (just) over 25 pounds! That's a total loss of 8.6% in just over a month.

I'm feeling good. I'm not hungry. (I'm just not full all of the time.) My belt is consistently on the last notch. The biggest thing is that I'm not reaching for food when I need something to do. (I've gotten a lot of reading done.)

See you back here in two more days for my next weigh-in! (Promise.)