Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Fourth Weigh-In


I didn't forget to weigh myself. I just forgot to report my progress. Also, today marks one month of weight loss. So, how did I do?

It turns out I did really well. I've lost a total of 7 percent of my starting weight. I've taken some more not-ready-for-the-Internet photos marking my one month milestone. I can't see any difference between the January and February photos myself, but I do feel a difference. For Christmas I received two XXL t-shirts as presents. I FILLED them. This weekend, the same shirts actually fit.

I know I can't keep this pace up for very much longer, but I'm not complaining.

4 comments:

Gamer Queen said...

Sorry it's been awhile since I've posted; I had three tests this week to study for. Anyways... Yay! I know it only gets harder, but I trust you to have the will to keep going with your changes. The healthier you are, the easier it will be to keep up with the Phoebster!

Love you all!

Unknown said...

You are forgiven. You can see that I too have been lax in posting my weekly results, and they've been good. I'll correct that tonight. I've been trying to find the right picture . . .

Unknown said...

oops.

I've been LACKS.

I have NOT been a major airport.

Gamer Queen said...

LOL I know you are not a major airport, otherwise your weight would have been MUCH harder to lose!

Keep up on the good results my brother. I am there in spirit, since I went to the doctor today an am officially 18 lbs lighter than November. Not an amazing change considering my starting point, but celebratory enough for me.

Go bro, LAX or not! *lol*