Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sixth Weigh-In


Welcome to Penguin Posting's 400th post. Another week, another milestone.

I feel a little bit like a jerk saying that I ONLY lost 2.7 pounds this week. It is off my average, but I know it's closer to a healthier and more sustainable loss. I'm within spitting distance of my 10% goal. (I don't actually know that. I don't make a habit of spitting any distance.) The 10% goal is the point at which one has lost 10% of one's original weight.

Maybe next week I'll hit another milestone.

1 comment:

Gamer Queen said...

Congratulations on the 400th post!

I know the feeling of "only" 2.7 lbs, but you do as well and you're on the right track. Keep it up and my pom poms will not collect dust!

Love you guys, and even if it's only e-support that you see, know that I'm always thinking of you guys with love and pride!