Monday, September 3, 2007

Up Late? Thank a Union.

I'm up late on a Sunday. That's because I don't work tomorrow. I'm one of only 8% of the national workforce that's unionized. If you're off tomorrow and don't pay union dues, you're welcome. (I'm just teasing.)

I stumbled on this picture moments ago. Apparently, Disney isn't making enough money off of normal holidays anymore. Here is a "pin in pin" set commemorating the unofficial end of summer. That's not all! This is just the Walt Disney World Labor Day pin for 2008. There is also a Disneyland pin. I'm sure there will be a Labor Day 2008 pin for both coasts as well.

If you'd like to know more about how Disney is planning to replace calandars with pins, go here.

Now go grill something quick. Wal-Mart's putting out Halloween decorations already!

No comments: