Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Break Begins Now

I guess it started Friday night, but being Phoebe's only present parent until late last night kind of cramped my party style. Monkey-Girl was away for an interview at a very historic church. The interview went well. Monkey-Girl came back to the same living things she left behind. I must have done something right.

As a reward I had an adult beverage last night. There was no spiced rum in it but it tasted just as festive. I 'll probably pick up some of the above character's drink of choice, but not today. No liquor sales on Sunday in Tennessee.

For now I've got a diaper to change.

More tomorrow. I promise.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

With some baby pictures? Asked Grammy.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm so proud of you. Great job, now about those pictures of the baby....Love, Gramma Berger

Gamer Queen said...

Yay for spring break. My own was a week of sleeping in and playing video games, two of my favorite things. I hope yours is as enjoyable in its own way. Love you all!

Auntie E