Wednesday, July 28, 2010

#041 - Catch My Drift, part 3


Drift: Mindwipe, Skystalker; we will meet you at headquarters. Megatron wants us ALL a victory ceremony prior to the leaders’ meeting.

Mindwipe: I’ll see that Skystalker does nothing to embarrass you, sir.

Skystalker: What!?


Drift: Bludgeon and I must leave now if we’re to make it on time. We can’t all be blessed with flight modes, my friend. Mindwipe, make sure you make it there safely.


Skystalker: Why’s he always talking to you like you’re the boss?

Mindwipe: I DO outrank you.

Skystalker: Really? . . . gimme a ride back to base.

Mindwipe: I don’t think so—

Skystalker: Do it or, I swear to Primus, I’ll whine the whole way.


Skystalker: Now, isn’t this nice?

Mindwipe: *sigh*


Ramjet: Hey youse!

Skystalker: Hey yourself, aft breath.

Mindewipe: That is no way to greet a fellow Decepticon, Skystalker . . . even one of Starscream’s lowly Seekers.


Ramjet: I don’t know nuddin’ ‘bout dat, but I do know a couple a’ ‘Cons wit bearings da size a’ Unicron when I sees ‘em.

Mindwipe: What are you talking about?

Ramjet: Oh yeah! I’m s’posed ta believe you don’t know ‘bout Drift’s little coup comin’ up. Fer youse’s sake I hope Megatron believes dat.


Ramjet: I gots ta git. See youse at da ceremony. It’ll be a BLAST!

Mindewipe: Sky stalker, please get off of me.


Skystalker: What’s up, big guy?

Mindwipe: I feel a tremendous weight has been put on me.

Skystalker: After the load of scrap that pointy-headed freak just dropped, it’s no wonder.

No comments: