Sunday, August 1, 2010

#042 - Catch My Drift, part 4


Acidstorm: Explain to me again why we’re shooting dead Autobots.

Skywarp: Starscream’s orders.


Acidstorm: Really? I mean – yes, he’s our commander, but you didn’t think to question why we’re out here wasting ammo?


Skywarp: Starscream’s orders.


Acidstorm: You’re such a slagging glitch! You mean to tell me that if Starscream ordered you to open the Plasma Energy Chamber, you’d just waltz on in, and—


Starscream: He’d open it, and consider himself lucky that he did not have to face the wrath of the most powerful of Decepticons.


Acidstorm: Ah, Starscream . . . so good to see you. I was just telling Skywarp about self-reliance.

Starscream: I’m sure.


Skywarp: I mean no disrespect when I ask, but aren’t Drift and Megatron more powerful than you, Starscream?


Starscream: I, of course, meant to exclude Megatron. He is, without question, the mightiest of ALL Cybertronians. Drift, however, is a mere obstacle. Right, Ramjet?

Ramjet: Youse gots it, boss.

Acidstorm: *whisper* Thanks for telling me Starscream was right behind me.

Skywarp: *whisper* Who’s the slagging glitch now?

1 comment:

Gamer Queen said...

I dig it! Keep them coming, O Web Transformer Comic Master!