Sunday, August 8, 2010

#044 - Catch My Drift, part 6


Starscream (voice): Let this be a lesson to all Decepticons. The only ways to rise in our ranks are strength of body and character.


Starscream: Nothing to say to that, traitor?


Starscream: Stand guard while I oversee operations back at headquarters in Megatron’s absence. If he escapes, suspicion will fall to you, his former soldiers. You have been warned.

Mindwipe: We obey, Commander!
Skystakler: We obey, Commander!


Skystalker: Why don’t you say anything in your defense, Drift? Don’t you have one? You think if you just brood there we’re going to let you go out of pity?


Drift: I will only speak to those worthy of my voice. The Decepticons used to be my brothers in arms. That is no more. Know this! I did not leave the Decepticons. The Decepticons left me when they turned their backs on honor.


Mindwipe: He’s not worth riling up. Leave him alone.

Skystalker: Like that’s going to happen!


Skystalker: So, Mr. Too-Good-to-Talk-to-My-Old-Troops, why are you wagging your jaw at me now?


Drift: So I can do this.

Skystalker: Slag in a helmet!

No comments: