Wednesday, August 4, 2010

#043 - Catch My Drift, part 5


Something happened that changed [DRIFT], bringing home all the horror he'd inflicted.*


Megatron: Our victory today is bittersweet. All great leaders seem to be destined to attract treachery. Their true measure is how those leaders deal with traitors.


Megatron (voice): Drift –my second, my trusted, my most powerful – how would you deal with treachery?


Drift: Disloyalty is corrosion. As such, it must be eliminated quickly and without mercy. It must never be allowed to spread.


Megatron: I could not agree more . . . Seize him!


Drift: What is this?


Megatron (voice): Your own subordinates reported plan to supplant me as leader of the Decepticons.

Mindwipe: *whisper* Hold, Bludgeon.


Megatron: You should be pleased, Drift. Your soldiers’ loyalty is strong . . . to ME!

*From the AUTOBOT DRIFT toy packaging.

No comments: