Wednesday, August 11, 2010

#045 - Catch My Drift, part 7


Since then, [DRIFT] has hunted the Decepticons from one end of the galaxy to the other, bringing his own brand of justice to the evil robots.*


Ramjet (voice): Youse t'ink dey helped 'im escape?


Thrust: Yeah, because that's what you do to 'bots that help you escape; destroy them.


Meanwhile, in the Decepticon Thrown Room . . .

Starscream: Getting Drift's soldiers to turn on him was easier than I could have hoped. Soon the leadership of the Decepticons shall be--.


Drift: Destroyed?

Starscream: Drift! How did you . . . ?


Drift: Silence! I joined the Decepticons for their strength and honor. Today, I see that those virtues have been abandoned in favor of ambition and greed.


Starscream: You think that killing me will end it? Your Decepticons are gone. The future is mine. So, what are you going to do?

Drift: I'm here to send a message.

*SLASH!*


Drift: See that Megatron gets that for me, won't you?

*From the AUTOBOT DRIFT toy packaging.

No comments: