Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Inertia Conquered!

As this pack of Thumpers knows, overcoming the inertia of not posting for two-and-a-half months can be horrifying. (Seriously, this new design for Bambi's friend seemed like a GOOD idea?)

Here's a list of stuff I've been up to.
  • Attending BotCon '10/Walt Disney World. This was especially fun with Mthr. M-G, Phoeb-a-loo, my mom, and sister-in-law. Five people in one room was tight. Florida was disgustingly hot. Still, we had a lot of fun.
  • Selling off old Transformers toys. I made enough to pay for my admission to BotCon, the convention add-on toys, some more stuff from the dealers' room, a massage for Mthr. M-G, and . . .
  • I bought a Wii. this is an incredible time suck. I mean that. It takes up a lot of time designing Miis, bowling, boxing, playing Mario Kart Wii, and . . .
  • Watching movies and TV shows from Netflix Instant Watch. A Wii connected to the internet can stream movies from one's Netflix account. I've been spending a lot of time . . .
  • Catching up on Doctor Who. In a word: awesome.

Now it's time to clean off the dining room table, set up some toys, and work on my TF comic.

1 comment:

Gamer Queen said...

Netflix Instant Queue is AMAZING! I'm watching Babylon 5 right now personally, and Dr. Who is awesome.

Glad to see you back!