Wednesday, April 28, 2010

#036 - The Call, part 10


Safeguard: ZORDS! They're not Transformers. They're just machines. They need human pilots. You can't talk!


Tyrannosaurus Dinozord: You ungrateful little glitch! If my forearms were any longer, I'd tear you a new disposal port.


Grimlock: Stop it! In case you femme-bots not noticed, bad guys run away. We need to stop them! Dino buddies, you take big green guy.


Grimlock: Vector Prime, you with me.

Safeguard: What's wrong with femme-bots?


Hot Rod: Where do you want me?

Grimlock: Umm . . .


Mirage: I could use a hand gathering up those dice.

Grimlock: That great idea. You two get on that!

Hot Rod: Great.


Meanwhile . . .

Devastator: Great Cthulhu! I shall guard your escape.

Cthulhu: Fbrip nadinnf h'mlcha.


Megazord: Just give up now, claws-for-hands.

Devastator: At least my components have robot modes, critter-bot!


Cthulhu: Shlurk nedarah hren!


Grimlock: Stop, worm-face!

Cthulhu: Srancth!!


Vector Prime: I've seen the error of my ways, and you're it. Just give up while you can.


Cthulhu: Bah-b-eye.


Grimlock: Dice!?!

Vector Prime: I guess Mazes and Monsters was right. Role playing games ARE evil.

No comments: