Sunday, April 11, 2010

#031 - The Call, part 5


Thirty Kilometers outside Autobot Base . . .

Hot Rod: You can take us to the death cult meeting?


Scrapper: Of course I can. I'm the . . . leader of the cult. Yeah! The leader.


Safeguard: Wonderful! We want to join your cult. We love tentacle faced things. Right, guys?


Mirage: What does this have to do with dice again?

Hot Rod: Shhh!!


Meanwhile, at an undisclosed location . . .


Hightower: Let's move, 'cons! We've gotta get this set up before the big guy gets here.


Hightower: Hey, Scapper! What's rattlin'?

Scrapper: I have some "participants" coming. Get the others ready.

Hightower: Do you think your "participants" will be dumb enough to fall for our trap?


Mirage: Um, we've been wandering outside a long while. Is there a little 'bots room around here?

Hightower: I'll tell the others to get ready.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, good story, great pics, excellent writing, but next to Skype,the twitter has to be the best gift to grandmas everywhere! I love you Matthew!! Harriet

Unknown said...

So sign up already!

Gamer Queen said...

Suggestions for names-

-Dungeons & Deathbots

-Robot Power! Or, How Transformers and Polygonal Dice Change the World

-A Penguin's Eye View of Autobot Entertainment

-A Man, A Cam, A Plan: How You Too Can Turn a Childhood Hobby into an Adult Hobby

I'll try to think of more as I go. I hope these are at least a jumping off point!

Keep up the awesome work bro. =-)