Thursday, April 1, 2010

Egg Huntin'

Happy: Phoeb-a-loo just participated in her first egg hunt. More pictures are posted in the Photobucket album. Our girl was awesome. Because Daddy was there, Phoebster was made to stop at a dozen eggs. (It only seemed fair as each family supplied twelve eggs for the hunt.) Afterward, she went to play on the playground while other kids kept searching. Myles crashed into her and his eggs spilled. Phoeb-a-doo-dah helped him pick them up. It was then I noticed that Myles' bucket was overflowing with at least twenty-five eggs. Boys!

Sad: I just received a cease-and-desist order from Hasbro, Inc.'s legal department. (I thought my sister was the only one reading.) It seems I have twenty-four hours to remove all of my web comics from Penguin Postings or else more drastic legal action will be pursued. Apparently my disclaimer was not clear enough. It's not like I was making money off this blog! What upsets me most is I had a lot of fun stuff planned for the comic.

2 comments:

Gamer Queen said...

That is so unfair! You have a disclaimer, you're not making money, and everyone loves your comics. Hasbro = LAME. I'm so sorry bro. A tiny pocket of joy is gone forever because someone got their panties in a twist for no good reason.

And just FYI, you make beautiful babies. I can't wait for my webcam to talk to her!

Unknown said...

Looks like I got you a little late, Sis.

APRIL FOOLS!