Wednesday, March 31, 2010

#028 - The Call, part 3


Autobot Archives (a.k.a. The Library)

Safeguard: You're looking for WHAT?


Hot Rod: Actually, Mirage is looking for the gaming dice. They aren't in the lounge. I thought--


Safeguard: You just thought you would pester me. Well, I'll check in back just to get you out of my way.


Mirage: Thanks for helping me track these dice down, man. There's--like, no way I coulda done it on my own.

Hot Rod: I know.


Grimlock: Me, Grimlock, have bad news for you, Hot Rod. My Chemical Romance CD checked out already.

Hot Rod: Would you stop with the emo thing, already? MCR are not even emo!


Grimlock: Calm down! Me, Grimlock, don't need anyone cutting on themselves.

Hot Rod: You know what? If you weren't constantly in that ridiculous lizard mode, I might care about what you have to say.


Safeguard: Be quiet, you two! This is a quiet study area.

Hot Rod: Did you find the dice?


Safeguard: No. What I have here is far more . . . disturbing.

Hot Rod: Let's see.

Safeguard: Only if you insist.


Grimlock: What THAT!

Safeguard: Cycles ago my counterpart began investigating a series of isolated cults scattered throughout Earth's civilizations and its history. He became obsessed. He was convinced there was a connection. His only evidence was this image.

Hot Rod: What happened to him?

Safeguard: I haven't seen him in ten cycles.

Mirage: What's this have to do with dice, man?

Safeguard: Our entire gaming catalog was empty except for this.


Hot Rod: Safeguard, it looks like we may find out what happened to your counterpart. Mirage, we're heading out!


Mirage: Should I--like, tell the guys to just order in or something?

1 comment:

Gamer Queen said...

I love your comics bro. Keep 'em coming!