Friday, March 12, 2010

Blasphemous and Adorable


Two days off, but I can explain. I've been up to some very important stuff. I'll make it up by posting this weekend.

Happy: I've completed my first crotchet toy. It's H. P. Lovecraft's own embodiment of maddening horror, Cthulhu. He normally looks like this, but I like the softer side of the Deep Old One.

I'm really impressed with the results. The instructions, located here, are easy to follow. If you have any proficiency with a crotchet hook you will be able to bring this cuddly bit of evil to life. Metaphorically, of course.

Sad: Unnecessary panic cleaning. In order for the professional exterminators to do their thing and help wipe out our flea issues, they need to have the floors cleaned and cleared. Well, Mthr. M-G seem to be unable to pace out a cleaning roster. Last night was consumed with vacuuming and storage box redistribution.

Then the exterminator decided not to show up for his appointment or call to explain why he didn't.

1 comment:

Gamer Queen said...

I just started my nine day vacation so I could always fly down there and do the exterminating for you. Not that I'm trained in any way mind you... I'm just willing to do it. =-)

p.s. I'm am totally digging these happy/sad posts. Whatever it takes to get you to write more makes me happy!