Wednesday, March 24, 2010

#026 - The Call, part 1


Autobot Headquarters (the basement)


Brain Center: You are all gathered at the Happy Hobbit Inn, it seems most of the town of is here trading stories and drinking ale.

Inferno: Didn't the Tolkien estate say TSR couldn't use the word hobbit?

Brain Center: I'm not TSR. This is a HOMEBREW game.


Sideswipe: What's this statistic abbreviated HAN?

Brain Center: That's Handsomeness. I was going to use Comeliness, but the abbreviation was a little too risque.

Sideswipe: Only if you say it out loud.

Sunstreaker: *giggles*

Sidewipe: Never mind.


Hound: Can we get a shorter table for next time?

Sunstreaker: Maybe, a booster chair would be better.

Hound: Ass!


Inferno: Thanks for having me over to play D&D, guys. It's tough being the new guy.

Sunstreaker: Sure, whatever. Hey B.C., when do we start kicking dwarf ass. No offense, Hound.

Hound: I swear to Primus, I'm going to--

Brain Center: It is Mirage's initiative.


Mirage: So, like, can I cast, um...any of these spells?

Brain Center: Yes, anything on the sheet.

Mirage: Awesome! I cast Detect Magic.

Brian Center: Roll d20 plus your INT modifier.

Mirage: Uh, what do I roll with?


Brain Center: Slag it! Where are the dice? Someone go get the gaming dice from the lounge. Not it!

Inferno: Not it!

Sunstreaker: Not it!

Hound: Not it!

Sideswipe: Not it!


Mirage: What?

Sunstreaker: We need Funyuns and 'Dew too!

2 comments:

Gamer Queen said...

roflmao!

Unknown said...

Glad you liked it. New comics will hit Weds and Suns.

I have to say, I love writing Sunstreaker.