Wednesday, April 21, 2010

#034 - The Call, part 8


Vector Prime: Great Cthulhu, I have summoned thee. I, Vector Prime, one of the first thirteen Transformers, now hold dominion over y--

Cthulhu: Y'arth chagntr rag'hn!


Vector Prime: Oh, I . . .

Hot Rod: Did you REALLY think summoning a god was a good idea?

Vector Prime: Shut up, you emo spaz! You didn't even believe I could do it. Constructicons, surround the creature!


Long Haul: You heard the old guy, 'Cons. Let's show this fleshling who's in char--

Cthulhu: Fvtharth mgorntm t'chomng!!


Thunder Crashes


Devastator: Great Cthulhu! My will is your own. My only reward: that I may be the last sacrificed to your insatiable hunger!


Cthulhu: Drgegdin pl'drinph fniglah. Krendrimp crentklim ddenvsrm!!!


Hot Rod: All that I was saying was--


Vector Prime: If you don't clamp down on your vocal processor RIGHT NOW--I swear to Primus (and I've met Primus) if we survive, I will break my foot off in your aft!!


Mirage: At least we found the dice, dudes.

Vector Prime & Hot Rod: Shut up, Mirage!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

shouldn't they do a sanity roll?

Unknown said...

VP critted his roll. HR is too self-absorbed to fully realize the horror he's facing, and Mirage is too--ah, hazy to notice.

Also, I didn't think of how funny that would have been.

Anonymous said...

But the goal is to be eaten FIRST by the great Cthulhu. That way, you don't have to endure the madness and pain of when they reclaim the planet.