Wednesday, April 14, 2010

#032 - The Call, part 6


An undisclosed location . . .

Safeguard: Vector Prime, you're safe! Thank Primus!!

Hot Rod: Let's make the reunion quick. The cultists will be onto us in no time, and I don't think this ancient bot can run too fast.


Safeguard: Show some respect, Hot Rod! Vector Prime is one of the first and most powerful of all Transformers. *pause* How were they able to contain you? Your sword allows you passage through space-time


Vector Prime: It was not a matter of being contained, old friend; but a matter of being enlightened. You and your companions will not go unmourned . . . . Trust me.


Hot Rod: Hold on! We were led into a trap set by a PRIME! I thought we were rescuing you from an ancient evil. Well, I've got news for you, old 'bot. I was a prime once too. I'm going to have to take you out.


Hot Rod: There are cultists behind me aren't there?


Vector Prime: Put them with their idiot friend. I want the ceremony ready by the time I get back from dinner.

Long Haul: It's 3:00 pm!

Vector Prime: The senior special ends at 4:00.

No comments: