Sunday, April 4, 2010

#029 - Interlude - Easter 2010


The Annual Decepticon Easter Egg Hunt (penguin_poet's dining room table)


Megatron: Go, my Decepticons! Bring those colorful ovoids TO ME!


Blitzwing: Hey, Soundwave! I'm sure we could really impress Megs if we pooled our efforts.

Soundwave: Soundwave: superior. Blitzwing: inferior.

Blitzwing: Well, good luck going it alone, aft-breath!


Soundwave: Ravage, Rumble: eject. Operation: Bunny Hop.


Rumble: Let's go, kitty!


Shockwave: Oh, why did Primus see fit to curse me with this cyclopean visage? How am I to find eggs without depth perception?


Shockwave: WHY!?!


Soundwave: For you, oh mighty Lord Megatron.

Megatron: Well done, Soundwave.


Starscream: My Seekers present this fearsome egg, Lord Megatron. Use it well.

Thundercracker: Use it well.

Skywarp: Use it well.

Thrust: *mutters* Copy-cats


Shockwave: On my honor, Lord Megatron, I had it, but it was always just out of reach.

Megatron: Your excuses bore me.


Kickback: We heard you wanted eggs, Megatron.

Megatron: How did you get all of these?


Bombshell: It's a simple matter when you have the right connections.


Shrapnel: We know the Easter Bunny -- Bunny!


Unicron: They're HORNS not EARS!

HAPPY EASTER, EVERYONE!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. Happy Easter! hs

Gamer Queen said...

Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

Hope all of you had a great day it looks like Phoebe did! grammy