Saturday, April 17, 2010

Still Cute After All These Years

Happy: Mercutio snuggling up to me still brings a smile to my face. He is such a good kitty. We were a little concerned about how our "first born" was going to deal with the introduction of his "little sister". He has proven to be remarkably patient with Phoeb-a-deeb. He's even become more affectionate toward Mthr. M-G and me. This scene, played out at my hip, is not uncommon.

Sad: I'm REALLY craving sour candy and we are out. Just typing that last sentence made my mouth water with the thought of a handful of Tart 'N' Tinys. Do they even make those anymore?

1 comment:

Gamer Queen said...

Awww! Curled up kitties are so adorable! My fellow giant fuzzball is as cute as ever settling in to old age. Now I'll have to find my pic of Brodie and Merc cuddling on my couch...

Thanks for sharing!