Sunday, April 18, 2010

#033 - The Call, part 7


Summoning Stones: in place.


Acolytes: on hand.


Sacrifice: subdued.


Vector Prime: We are ready.


Vector Prime: Soon, I shall wield the power of an elder god. I will then be able to prevent the dark future I have seen. I shall save our race!


Safeguard: Friend, your study of this misguided cult has over-ridden your logic protocols. Release us and we will see you get the help you need.


Hot Rod: You heard him, old 'bot. Let us go. Save yourself the embarrassment. There are no "elder gods".


Vector Prime: My sanity is not in question, child! The fate of the universe is.


Vector Prime: Now, Great Cthulhu, come forward and grant me your power. I command it!

Thunder Crashes!!


Cthulhu: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.




Author's Note: I'll try to be funny soon. Then again, why should I start now.

--p_p

No comments: