Saturday, January 15, 2011

First Weigh-In


Thank you to Lolcats for supplying today's image. It perfectly conveys my weight loss strategy for week one. STOP EATING LIKE AN A**HOLE!! No double quarter-pounders with cheese meals served by a clown. No grazing my was through the evening.

That was it. My big change was not so much a diet plan as it was halting my apparent plan to kill myself. Almost too simple.

How did I do? Well, I am proud to report that I am now 1.6% lighter than I was last week.

What's next? I'll be trying out the latest Weight Watchers plan. Last time I gave that a serious effort I lost nearly seventy pounds. We'll see what the new plan can do.

Again, post comments about your progress. Let's see what we can do!

3 comments:

Gamer Queen said...

Now that you've inspired me to keep track, I've lost 3 lbs since last Friday. Go us!

Keep up the hard, yet rewarding, work bro!

mandy_Reeves said...

hey it's mandy_Reeves from x-E

I am on weight watchers too! Since FEB 2009. I have lost 109 pounds in just under 2 years.

Almost to One-derland(meaning you weigh 199 or less)I was 313 when I started. Now I am 204. My goal weight is 130. After that I want to be a meeting leader for Weight Watchers

Unknown said...

Thanks ladies! Good for you too!