Saturday, January 8, 2011

This Is It

My clothes are too tight. I'm tired all the time. I generally feel cruddy.

I weighed in today. I'm the heaviest I've ever been. Yuck!

I am going to get healthier in 2011. I've taken the "before" pictures. Don't worry. I'm not brave enough to post them here. Maybe once they're in my past, but NOT now.

I've got some tools I'll be employing. I'll write more about them as I go along.

For now, just expect that I'll report my progress here weekly. If you'd like to join me, please post in the comments.

I will still post "fun" stuff too. I'm going to need it.

2 comments:

Gamer Queen said...

Go Penguin! I will support you in this quest, and I'll keep you posted as well on how I am doing.

I don't know what I've lost since the new year, but I do know that in the past two months or so of making healthier choices I have dropped a pant's size. I have no major plan in place; I simply will be eating healthier, dropping as much excess sugar (including the dreaded HFCS) from my diet as possible, and watching my salt intake because I really want to get off my blood pressure pills.

All my love and luck to you in this adventure, and I will go grab my pom poms and start cheerleading just for you!

Gamer Queen said...

*grabs pom poms*

Go penguin go penguin go penguin go!

-Cheerleader in a winter coat