Sunday, November 6, 2011

Regret

Look at Darkness.  You can tell she's not happy with her situation.  Perhaps she's regretting playing with that pen for the last five minutes.  Probably not.  I may just be projecting.

I had a fantastic idea for a one-off web comic this morning.  It was topical what with Daylight Saving Time ending earlier today.  It was uncomplicated and wouldn't have taken more than forty-five minutes to photograph.  It may have taken me thirty minutes to write and post.  However, as you can see, that didn't happen.

Instead, I waited quietly for Phoebe to fall asleep while I played Heroes of Neverwinter.  Once Phoebe was down, Mthr. Monkey-Girl was home and I didn't want to spend the time away from her playing with toys.  Then we watched the Packer game.  Then it was Darkness' bedtime.  Then Mthr. M-G and I watched a couple episodes of Doctor Who . . .

Now it's nearly midnight and today's great web comic didn't happen.  "Why not do it for tomorrow?" I hear you saying.  It won't work tomorrow.  Trust me.

I know I'm getting much more worked up about this than it deserves, but that's how it is.

Regret sucks.

Do what you can to avoid it.

OUT!

No comments: