Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Why Michigan's Awesome, part 3

Do you know how long it's been since I shoveled?  As of this writing, about an hour-and-a-half.  Before that, about five years.

We would say that we longed for the days when we were sick of shoveling while we lived south of the Mason-Dixon line.  True to our word, we shoveled without complaint.  I even widened our sidewalk path.  (Mom would be proud.)

The only reason we came in before EVERYTHING was cleared was because we were tired.  I only regret not having the energy to go to the gym and do my cardio for the day.  Shoveling for thirty minutes should count for something toward my intended forty-five on the treadmill.  Right?

Checking just now, I noticed another inch of accumulation.  It's slowing down, but we'll probably have to do some clean-up work in the morning.

Phoebe's going to freak!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

She is gonna freak! Try to take pictures please!

Love from Aunt E!

Karen said...

I love Michigan. so glad you do too!