Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day One

Brain Center: Optimus, your contact with the second generation Autobots is here.

Optimus Prime: Send him in.

 Optimus Prime: We need to get to the bottom of these disappearances.

 Streetwise: Prime, it's good to see you.

Optimus Prime: And you, old friend.  Is Commander Pyro with you.

 Streetwise: He is, but I have to warn you . . .

 Streetwise: . . . He's a bit of a fan.

Pyro: It's like looking in a mirror isn't it, sir? 


Optimus Prime: I'm proud to be an inspiration, Pyro, but this is a bit much.



Optimus Prime: My original team of Autobots has been disappearing.  I'm the only one left.  Before he went missing Ratchet said it may have something to do with your experience last year.

Pyro: Sir, I was the only one to have disappeared last year. The calendar took me no one else.  It needs one special bot.  I'm sorry, but this many being taken MUST be something else.


Pyro: Where is he?  What happened?

Streetwise: You've been corrected.

Optimus Prime: Where am I?

Optimus Prime: What's happened to me?

Kid in the Helmet: AH!!  WHO ARE YOU!

Optimus Prime: I am Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots. I know that living robotic beings may be strange to you, but I assure you, you have nothing to fear.

Leonard: Oh, don't mind KitH. He's like that with everyone. *whisper* He wears the helmet ALL the time.

Leonard: My name's Leonard, by the way and I'm fairly sure you know the fellows over there.

Bluestreak, Red Alert, and Bumblebee: Hey, Optimus!

Bumblebee: It's great to see you, sir.

Optimus Prime: Are you alright?

Bluestreak: We're great!  We've just been waiting for you to show up so we can start on opening the calendar.  I think this is going to be fun.  I don't know about you, but a month of opening presents away from those Decepticons is going to be awesome.  Did I mention that this place is a paradise.  Everyone here is so nice.  There is no crime and--

Optimus Prime: Alright, let's get started.  Show me the calendar.

Fifteen Minutes Later . . . .

Leonard: Here she is.  All ya haffta do is open a door each day.  Well, the right right door that is.  Not the door on the right.  They're numbered . . . .

Optimus Prime: So, I just pop it open, and --

Chuckles: Bite me, rust butt!!!

Optimus Prime: AH!

Chuckles: Looks like I'm gonna have me some fun!

Optimus Prime: This is going to be a long December.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

YAY! X-MAS WEBCOMIC! *kermit-like arm flailing*