Saturday, December 17, 2011

Day Seventeen

Leonard:  So, how's all the analysis coming?  Do we know what we're dealing with?

Bumblebee: It's not that simple.  All we know for sure is that we were never dealing with Santa.  Scrap!  There might not even be a Santa!

Leonard: Like fun there's no Santa!

Officer Walken: Sir, we have to be open to all possibilities at this time.

Leonard: Don't you "sir" me, flatfoot!

Officer Walken: You are welcome to use the equipment and come up with your own analysis, Leonard.  Oh, that's right, you don't have a clue how to use it.  So just let me do my job and you go do--  Wait!  What is it you do do?*

Leonard: I find places to shove carrots.

Kid in the Helmet: We'd better hurry.  Mr. Leonard can't distract them too much longer.

MacReady: I wouldn't bet on that.

MacReady: Great!  The car's done.  I'll head out at first light.

Kid in the Helmet:  That's not much of a windshield.

MacReady: I'll swipe a mug of coffee before I go.

Chuckles: Nice wheels!  Nice of them to put 'em together for me.

The Blue House . . . .

Megatron: How did the surgery go, Shockwave?

Shockwave: Very well, considering.

Megatron: Considering?

Shockwave: I am a cyclops, my lord.

Outside . . . .

Starscream: Hey, Megadolt!  I'm baaaaaack.

Sentinel Prime: THIS is why I wanted time off for recuperation.


*Young Frankenstein, FTW!

No comments: