Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day Ten

Megatron: Your Autobot defenders are destroyed!  You fleshlings will now obey me, Megatron, and my Decepticons.

Megatron: With the help of one of my soldiers, we were able to teleport out before the house exploded.

Anne: Which one of your mechanical maniacs did that?

Thundercraker: You shut the frag up!  That's who.

Chuckles: hmmm . . . .

At the Calendar . . . .

MacReady: Mmmm!  Good coffee.

Bumblebee: Um, thanks.  If you don't mind my asking, what's the axe for MacReady?

MacReady: I do mind.  What's with Mr. Green Jeans and the carrot?

Leonard: It's for a snowman I'm building,

 MacReady: Where the frig's a snowman!?

 Bumblebee: Before this escalates, may I ask you for a favor MacReady?

MacReady: Suddenly my axe is coming in handy.

Bumblebee: I wasn't saying anything--

Leonard: I was!

MacReady: So you're supposed to save the world with this . . . junk?

Leonard: And just what would you do with this!?

MacReady: Let Uncle MacReady at that.

Bumblebee: You've got to admit, this is a lot more comfortable.

Leonard: I guess, but now that I can feel my toes my stomach's growling.

MacReady: Not much longer, grumpy-pants.

Bumblebee: He is good.

Outside of Town . . . .

Kid in the Helmet: I can't believe they're all gone.

Jazz: I know how you fee, little man.  Let's just get back to the Calendar and see if we can help.

Kid in the Helmet: Jazz!  It's the train that crook stole!

Jazz: Stay cool.

Chuckles: Hey, squares!

Chuckles: Looks like you're gonna help me get a bit of revenge on some freakin' robots.

No comments: