Monday, December 19, 2011

Day Nineteen

Starscream: Give up now, Megaclod!

Megatron: Not likely.  You may be difficult to kill, but my troops still out number you.

Starscream: Ha ha ha!!  Seekers, to me!

Megatron: I assure you.  We have taken care of your misguided--

Chuckles: Hey, rust bucket!  I'm back!

Thundercracker: Hey, "boss" looks like that cell you stuffed me in wasn't as secure as you thought.

*B-ZAP!*

Skywarp: Turns out it's not me proof.  Ha ha!

Megatron: You win . . . for now.

At the Calendar . . . . 

Leonard: You be careful up there.  I'm not cleaning your brains off the floor.

MacReady: You're all heart, Leo.

 MacReady: We've got to come up with something.  We've been on the ropes too long.

MacReady: Let's see what there is to see.

Leonard: A safe with gold bars?  Great!  We'll be dead and rich.

Kid in the Helmet: What are we going to do with that!

Bumblebee: We're going to bait a trap, KitH.

No comments: