Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day Fourteen

Kid in the Helmet: They killed Santa!!!

Bumblebee: Yeah, the Decepticons have really upped their game.  Usually they're all talk, but they've taken out all but two of us.

Jazz: What are we supposed to do now?  Santa was our man with the plan.

MacReady: I think you're all overreacting.  Don't you remember?  Santa was trying to derail you plans.  He's the one that wanted to take out Megatron.  He wanted you to abandon the idea of the jail.

Jazz: The dude's right!  Santa's been telling us one thing while the Calendar's telling us another.  Speaking of . . . .

Leonard: I know I'm too old for this sh--

Bumblebee: Yeah, yeah.  Let's see what the Calendar wants us to do next.

Leonard: Oh, wow.  It's clear as day now!  The Calendar obviously wants us to . . . Screw it!  I don't have the energy to be sarcastic.

Bumblebee: You're not helping.

Leonard: Good.  I don't want to.

Officer Walken: You do know that that is a molecular analyzer, don't you?  A tissue sample from this "Santa" you were blindly following may tell you what I already suspect.  Your deceased "leader" may not have been who or what he claimed.

Leonard: I was getting there, turbo. 

Bumblebee: Looks like we're going on a tissue run.  Anybody need anything while we're out?

Leonard: What's this "we're" I've been hearing so much about?

Meanwhile . . . .

Starscream: As I suspected, Megatron's fusion cannon accelerated my Camo/Med suit's healing factor.  Now I don't have to wear that ridiculous disguise anymore.

Starscream: I always knew provoking Megatron would work out well for me.  HA!  HA!  HA!  HA!!!

No comments: