Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Day Twenty-One

Pamela: We're,like, way behind.  There's no way we're gonna be done on time.

Skywarp: You will be destroyed!

Pamela: Right, because killing your workforce is going to get the job done.

Skywarp: I--I'll just . . . You wait here!

*B-zap!*

At the Calendar . . . .

Jazz: You know 'Bee, I've been thinking.  Maybe Prime was right.  The month's almost done and we haven't made any progress.

Bumblebee: No Jazz.  Prime made a mistake.  Rushing in to confront the Decepticons got a lot of 'Bots killed.  We need to figure this out before we make our move.


Leonard: It's easy for them to be philosophers about all this.  Their town hasn't been enslaved.  They're telling me I have to just WAIT!  I think I'd go crazy if I didn't have this calendar to keep up with.

Officer Walken: Thanks for getting today's gift.  Any ideas?

Leonard: One or two


Officer Walken: I meant about the present!


Leonard: Oh!  No.

Kid in the Helmet: A ski trailer!  What do we need that for?  We don't even have a snowmobile.

Officer Walken: MacReady does.  Looks like our gung-ho friend left a little early and made a lot more work for himself.

Bumblebee: But he had to go.  The Solstice is today.

Leonard: It's tomorrow actually.  Read a frickin' almanac!

Kid in the Helmet: That means MacReady's in town, facing down the bad guys on his own.  We've got to go help him!

In Town . . . .

Knuckles: . . . Then they made me their king.

Starscream: Ha ha ha!

*B-zap!*

Skywarp: Lord Stascream, I throw myself at your mercy.  The portal will not be ready until tomorrow.

Starscream: Wonderful, just in time for the Solstice; and yes, my good mood did just save your chassis.  The Solstice is tomorrow!

Shockwave: Am I the only one who reads an almanac!?!

Middle of Nowhere . . . .

MacReady: *gasp* I give up!  This safe is too damn heavy.

No comments: