Friday, December 2, 2011

Day Two

Optimus Prime: Thank you for meeting with me Leonard.  I'm afraid my ignorance may have set something . . . dangerous loose in your world.

Leonard: Oh, Prime.  You worry too much.  Have a seat.

Optimus Prime: I . . . can't.  My thighs have these wheels. 

 Optimus Prime: On the subject of . . . eccentricities, why are you still holding that carrot?

Leonard: This?  This is for my snowman.  With all this excitement, I'm afraid I may set it down and forget it.  It's okay though.  He can wait.

Meanwhile . . . .

Snowman: *sigh*

Optimus Prime: Back to the matter at hand.  The Autobots and I need to capture this menace I have unleashed on your world.

Leonard: Aren't you being a bit dramatic?


Kid in the Helmet: Mister Optimus!  It's horrible.  The bad guy . . . he's . . . he's . . .

Leonard: Come on now, KitH.  Prime doesn't want to hear any of your stories.  Everything is just fine.

 Meanwhile . . . .

Chuckles: Sweet train!  She's mine now.  Heh, heh, heh!

Optimus Prime: I need to check the calendar.  I'll talk to you more tomorrow, Leonard.  KitH, would you like to come with me?

Kid in the Helmet: Would I!?

Optimus Prime: Oh, that joke is too easy . . . .

 Fifteen Minutes Later . . . .

Optimus Prime: Thanks for helping me with the ladder, KitH.

Kid in the Helmet: No . . . problem, . . . Mr. Optimus.

Optimus Prime: The window is higher than yesterday's.  Hold the ladder steady, KitH.

Kid in the Helmet: Oh, no!  The present's broken!!  What will we do?

Optimus Prime: I'll tell you what we will do.

Optimus Prime: We.  Will.  Build.

Ten Minutes Later . . . .

Optimus Prime: Almost there . . . .

Kid in the Helmet: But what about these extra parts!

Optimus Prime: Patience.  See?  We're done it looks like a catapult for snowballs.

 Kid in the Helmet: Mr. Optimus!  My fingers are stuck!!!

Optimus Prime: It IS a catapult!  You just push this lever down, and--

Kid in the Helmet: My hand's free.  Thanks, Mr. Optimus.

No comments: