Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day Six

Prowl: You're sure this is the place?

Officer Cooper: Absolutely.  We've canvased the town.  This is the only building whose occupants are unaccounted for.

Prowl: Alright.  You cover me.  I'll go in.

Officer Cooper: No!  This is my collar.  Besides, didn't Optimus want more human involvement?

Minutes Later . . . .

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Sentinel Prime: Ah.  One of your fellow human beings, fleshling.  I would not entertain notions of warning him or her were I the one in your situation.

  
Chuckles: No worries.  The guys looking for me I don't want finding me anyway.

Sentinel Prime: Nevertheless, you have been warned.

Officer Cooper: Mr. Charles "Chuckles" McGillicuddy, you are wanted for questioning in the December first assault of visiting dignitary, Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots.  Come out with your hands up.

Sentinel Prime: I have met this Optimus of which you speak.  Give him this message, fleshling!

Prowl: SENTINEL, YOU PIECE OF SLAG!!

Sentinel Prime: I . . . still . . . func . . . tion . . . .

Chuckles: Well, that's too bad for you.  This guy's outta here!

Prowl: Cooper!  Cooper, listen to me.  We're going to end this.  Do you hear me?  Cooper?

 Meanwhile . . . .

Bumblebee: Prime sent me to lend you a servo.

 
Jazz: Hey, little buddy, ditch that piece and help me grab today's gift.

Bumblebee: Almost . . . there . . . .

Jazz: Tomorrow . . . I'm going back . . . for the ladder . . . .

 Bumblebee: After all that, now we've got to put it together?

Jazz: At least it's not more of the jail cell.  I hope.


 Bumblebee: Am I that out of shape, or is running the Advent Calendar harder than it looks?

 Jazz: A little of both is my guess.  Any word on Cooper catching that crook?

Bumblebee: I was going to head back to town to here Prowl's report, but now I think I'll recharge a bit first.

Optimus Prime: Leonard, the other people in town look to you as their leader.  I brought you out here to make a confession.  I have no idea what I'm doing with this Calendar.

Leonard: Well, I can't say as I'm shocked to hear that.  You have the whole town in a tizzy.  Once Office Cooper gets back with that hoodlum, I think it's best you and yours leave.

Optimus Prime: That is what I'm trying to tell you . . . .

Optimus Prime: Officer Cooper is dead.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Zed's dead baby. Zed's dead.

(I'm enjoying every second of this!)