Monday, December 12, 2011

Day Twelve

Kid in the Helmet: What do you mean WE'RE naughty?

Santa: What does it sound like, kid?  You were supposed to open the presents, not arrest them.  Now come with me.  I've got a job for you.

Chuckles: You hear that?  I'm a present.  It's nice to know someone cares.

Bumblebee: This isn't sounding right.  I want to see what the Calendar has to say.

Santa: You're questioning me!?  I'm freakin' Santa Claus!!

Bumblebee: I'm not going anywhere until this gift is put together.  You can help, or you can stay out of the way.  Your choice.

Bumblebee: And with that, we have our answer.

Santa: You're going to listen to a freakin' BOX!!!  Megatron is a real threat.  You're going to let him run wild and keep this small-time thug under guard?

MacReady: We've got the jail now.  One of us can keep watch while thr rest of us take down this Mega-whatsis.

Santa: Well, at least one of you is making sense.

Jazz: You cats go on.  I'll keep this dude under wraps.

Santa: We'll be back for you later.  Maintain radio silence.

Jazz: Roger that, man.  Good luck!

Santa: Remember.  We'll be back for you later.

Meanwhile . . . .

Thundercracker: *sigh*

*B-zap!*

Skywarp: Ta-dah!

Thundercracker: Knock it off!  I'm sick of covering for you.  What'd you hear?

Skywarp: Boss says we're on in two mega-cycles.

No comments: