Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day Eight

Prowl: We've got the building surrounded.

Optimus Prime: Very good.

Prowl: Prime, I'd like permission to lead the assault.  They killed Cooper, sir.  I need to give a little back.

Optimus Prime: I'm sorry, Prowl.  I can't have you leading if you are looking for revenge.  I will take the lead.

At the Calendar . . . .

Bumblebee: I appreciate you coming out to help.

Leonard: Humph!

Leonard: That leader of yours thinks he knows better than we do how to run our lives.  Look at the mess we're in now.

Bumblebee: Listen!  He's not perfect.  No one is.  Right now my friend is trying to stop another friend from making a big mistake.  Now are your going to help me or not?

Bumblebee: Thank you.

Leonard: You think a table and some mugs are going to help get us out of this dung pile?

Bumblebee: I have no idea, . . . but I have to try.

Leonard: I'll drink to that.

Bumblebee: Here's hoping Jazz can make it in time.

Outside the Blue House . . . .

Optimus Prime: Megatron!  This building is surrounded.  Send the human out UNHARMED, or we're coming in.

Kid in the Helmet: Stop, Mr. Optimus!

Jazz: Prime, no!

Optimus Prime: Let's go, Autobots!

*click*

No comments: