Friday, December 16, 2011

Day Sixteen

 Chuckles: You really think I'm going to talk to you, copper?

Officer Walken: My name is Walken.  You're thinking of my partner.  His name was pronounced Cooper, by the way.  Show some respect.

Chuckles: . . . . . . . . Seriously!?

Kid in the Helmet: Mr MacReady, I don't think this is a good plan.  It seems awfully sneaky.

MacReady: It is sneaky.  We don't want anyone to know what we're doing.

Leonard: Looks like we got some more parts.  Is this working with your plan MacReady?

MacReady: If I have to drive as far as I think I do, I'm going to need a roof or at least a windshield.

Leonard: How long are we going to have to keep this up?  The others will eventually notice we're the only ones maintaining the Calendar.

Mac Ready: I have a plan for that too.  I'll need your help though.

Back at the Newly Restored, ah . . . Blue House (I never named this location. . . oops) . . . .

Megatron: The slaves have done quite well.  Have their rations decreased!  We're obviously feeding them too well.

Soundwave: As you command, Lord Megatron.

Downstairs . . . .

Sentinel Prime: Is this going to hurt a lot?

Shockwave: Of course.  Ha, ha, ha, ha!

Sentinel Prime: Ha, ha, ha, ha!

Shockwave: Why are you laughing?

No comments: