Monday, December 5, 2011

Day Five

Sentinel Prime: Come now, fleshling.  Betraying your race is no reason to be so melancholy.  You have simply indentured yourself to the victorious side.

Sentinel Prime: I, for example, used to be leader of the Autobots until I realigned my priorities.

Chuckles: Yea, but I bet you had a choice.

Upstairs . . . .

Megatron: Thanks to our . . . guest, we now have everything we need to take control of the Advent Calendar.  Finally, its power will be mine!

Soundwave: The remaining seekers have been deployed.  Intelligence should be streaming shortly, Lord Megatron.

Shockwave: Lord Megatron, can the seekers be trusted.

Megatron: I have eliminated a certain . . . malfunction from their ranks.  All shall be well.

Meanwhile . . . . 

Jazz: Optimus was right.  This IS harder to do with just one bot.

Jazz: Two building projects in a row.  Well, I better get to work it I want to be done before the others get back.

Jazz: Prowl and Cooper may be right, but I just can't believe that the Calendar would want to bring conflict to this world.

Jazz: Insert tab B into slot A . . . Well, at least I have my foreshadowing thoughts to keep me company.

Jazz: Looks like they were right.  Suddenly all that jibber-jabba seems wasted.

In town square . . . .

Bumblebee: Prime!  It's good to see you.  *whisper* They're getting restless.

Optimus Prime: We've been to the calendar and we've come up with a strategy for dealing with this new menace.

Leonard: The menace YOU brought.

Red Alert: Let it go, dude!

Kid in the Helmet: Um, I'm not quite sure we should be listening to a plan concocted by the guy from the same calendar that gave us the very menace we're trying to stop.

Thundercracker: That little one is on to something.  Should I take him out?

Skywarp: No, these fleshlings' processors are too slow to realize he's right.

Thundercracker: How do you know that?

Skywarp: We've been on this roof for megacycles and no one has thought to look up.

No comments: