Friday, December 9, 2011

Day Nine

Skywarp: I have to be quick.  I was able to teleport here during the explosion, but they will be missing soon.

?????: Is Prime dead?

Meanwhile . . . .

Kid in the Helmet: Is Mr. Optimus dead?

Jazz: I don't know, little man.  We're just gonna have to keep the faith, . . . and keep digging.

The Advent Calendar . . . .

Leonard: Your friend aught to be back by now.  What could be keeping him?  Not GOOD news, I'd expect.

Bumblebee: Jazz has his job.  We have our job.  After that all we have is faith.

Leonard: This one's at ground level.  That's a mercy.

MacReady: I see some sour faces.  What can old Uncle MacReady do to turn those frowns upside-down?

Back Where We Started . . . .

Skywarp: Prime is gone.  That's what this was all about.

Santa: Excellent. It's time to move to stage two.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Schnaare said...

Leonard looks a lot like George Lucas.

Keep up the great work! I look forward to new posts everyday!