Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day Twenty

Starscream: I have to say, I'm impressed.  I imagined you would be much more dumb-founded by this turn. 

Megatron: I've known you would someday make a serious attempt to depose me, Starscream.  I only wonder why you've chosen to do it now.

Starscream: The Solstice is a powerful thing.  Skywarp, have the fleshlings begin preparations for tomorrow night.

Skywarp: On it!

*B-Zap!*

At the Calendar . . . .

Bumblebee: You really think this is going to work?

MacReady: It's got to.

MacReady: Let's just pray the Calendar is still on our side.

Leonard: A snowmobile?  You're going to drag this safe all the way there?

MacReady: I'll do what I have to do.

MacReady: If this goes well, I'll see you all soon.  Take care of yourselves.

*VROOOOOM*

Bumblebee: That man was our last hope.

Leonard: No. There is another . . . .

2 comments: