Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day Eleven

Bumblebee: Stay calm.

Leonard: You don't want to do this.

Chuckles: No I don't.  What I want is to do is dent that rust bucket, Megatron's head in, and you're going to help me do it.

Kid in the Helmet: So why are you pointing a gun at us?  We don't like Megatron either.

Chuckles: It's how I do things, kid.  Get used to it.  We'll be doing things my way a lot.

Bumblebee: Obviously, we're on the same side.  We can talk a bout this like reasonable beings.

Chuckles: NO!  We ain't gonna talk we're gonna DO.  So all of you--

*CLANG!*

MacReady: Once again, Uncle MacReady and his trusty axe come to save the day.

Kid in the Helmet: Did you just . . . .

Jazz: Not cool, man.

MacReady: No, no, no.  I used the side of the blade.  The BLUNT part.  He'll have a killer headache when he comes to but otherwise he'll be just fine.

Kid in the Helmet: Alien robots, a dangerous criminal, an old guy carrying a carrot, and a survivalist all strategizing how to open a present while I freeze parts of myself I haven't learned to use yet.  Ah, Christmas . . . .

Bumblebee: Okay, looks like we're back on track.  Let's get building!

MacReady: It's one of those doors to another world like in those Stephen King Books!

Leonard: Son, you have really slipped your nut!  It's a door to the jail.

MacReady: You're lucky we've got a job to do, old man.  Come Boxing Day you're mine!

Bumblebee: Cool it, both of you!  The Advent Calendar is obviously ready to help us again.  Once we finish the jail, we can incarcerate our "friend" over there and see about dealing with the Decepticons.

Kid in the Helmet: Uh, Bumblebee.  I think he's got something to say.

Santa: Oh, I do, KitH.  You see, I was just checking my list.

Santa: And you have all been very, very naughty.

No comments: