Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day Three

Chuckles: Say! Nice digs!

Chuckles: Doesn't look like anybody's home.

Chuckles: Come on!  Who leaves their doors unlocked nowadays?  If I didn't know any better I'd say this was entrapment.

Chuckles: Although, . . . Catherine Zeta Jones . . . .

?????: Welcome, flesh creature.

Chuckles: S-s-s-sorry!  I-I-I was just . . . leaving.

?????: No you were not.

Meanwhile . . . .

Jazz: We're all here, Prime.

Optimus Prime: Thank you.  As you all know, the Advent Calendar has brought all of the Autobots to this strange land.  Somehow I have unleashed an evil onto this land.  The humans don't realize how dangerous this is.  That is why we MUST keep them out of this.

Prowl: I agree, Prime.  I'll set two-bot sentry duty around the town's perimeter.

Jazz: I'll coordinate with the humans and make an evacuation plan.

Optimus Prime: Those are great suggestions, but I need my lieutenants with me.  I think the Calendar may be sending us a message with its gifts.  Yesterday, I received this primitive semi-solid water assault weapon.  I'll need both of your tactical input if we are to get to the bottom of this.

Bumblebee: Hey Prime!  The other 'Bots and I can handle keeping the humans safe and secure.  You guys go.

 Later . . . .

Optimus Prime: Here it is.  The Advent Calendar.  It's power and purpose: unknowable.

Prowl: It seems innocuous enough.

Jazz: Hey, man!  Who's that cat in red?

Santa: Who am I!?  Who is it you think you are?

Optimus Prime: Sir, we are the Autobots.  We have been brought to your world for some purpose involving this--

Santa: I know all about the Calendar.  We're old friends.  You're the one that needs instructing.

Santa: Back where you come from you may be the all-knowing muckety muck.  Here you don't know reindeer corn from elf scat.  Without the humans' involvement your going to be up cocoa creek without a candy cane.  Now, let's get to work!

Minutes Later . . . .

Optimus Prime: Seriously!  These boxes just keep going up and up.  I'm going to break a strut!

Jazz: Relax, Prime.  We got ya, man.

Officer Cooper: Looks like you could use a professional.  Well, it's a good thing I'm here.

No comments: