Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day Thirteen

Megatron: So, we finally meet face to face.  Good.  I have many things to do with my new world.

Santa: Enough!  We're taking you out.  Tonight.

Megatron: You're delusional.  Decepticons, take them out!

Thundercracker: I don't think so.

Skywarp: Ditto!

Santa: You have no idea who I am.  Do you?

Megatron: You're absolutely correct.  I don't.

Megatron: I also don't care.

Kid in the Helmet: Santa?

Shockwave: Your situational analysis seems to have failed you.  Disarm yourself now!

Sentinel Prime: Give it up, Skywarp!

Skywarp: I don't think so.

Sentinel Prime: Oh, . . . that.

At the Calendar . . . .

Chuckles: So, you need some help?  I'd be willing.  I could stretch my legs a bit.  It'd be nice.

Jazz: Not going to happen, man.  Just chill.  My boys are taking care of Megatron.  They've got Santa with them.  He's like king here, or something.

Jazz: I'll just get today's present and see what there is to see.

Jazz: These tall ones are going to be the death of me.

Officer Walken: This place is a disgrace.  Weapon unsecured.  Dirty mugs laying about.  Looks like my partner was here.  Is that a fishing pole over there?

Jazz: Your partner?

Officer Walken: Cooper.  Most people think of him as Cooper the copper.  He hated that.

Jazz: Umm . . . .

1 comment:

Elizabeth Schnaare said...

Oh no! Megatron capped Santa!

I can't wait for more!