Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day Seven

Megatron: Well, my Decepticons, it looks like our time in hiding has come to an end.

Megatron: If I know Optimus, he is making plans to evacuate the humans.  That gives us time ready our defenses.

Back in the Square . . . . 

Optimus Prime: The Decepticons are behind the evils this world has suffered.  The Calendar must have brought us here to defeat them.

Optimus Prime: There is no time to wait.  We strike immediately.  Let's roll out!

Jazz: Decticons!

Later . . . .

Bumblebee: It took you long enough!

Jazz: Prime says the Depticons are here.  He's leading an assault on them right now.

Bumblebee: Should we go or open today's present?

Jazz: You're telling me the box is down here?  Why did I drag that slaggin' ladder all the from town?

Bumblebee: Still no more jail cell.  You think it's a weapon to take out the Decepticreeps?

Jazz: No, I don't think it's a weapon.

Bumblebee: Check out the skateboard!  We should set up a halfpipe!

Jazz: We don't have time.  We've got to stop Prime, and that helmet just gave me an idea how.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yesterday was very busy for me. As a result the Advent calendar was not posted. For archiving purposes, I fudged the timestamp back 24 hours.

I will be getting caught up this evening.

Sorry.