Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Welcome to NEWvember

Ahoy!  As you can see, Phoeb-a-loo was decked out a pirate last night.  Not just any pirate.  Phoebalicious was adamant that she was, in fact, Izzy for Disney's Jake and the Neverland Pirates.  This is the first year she decided what she was going to dress up as.  An interesting side note, we had all of those costume pieces on hand.  What does that say about us?

Oh wait!  Someone just pointed out that there's an elephant in the room.  I guess I wasn't aware.  Okay, so I've been failing big time on the update front.

This is a new month.  We're living in a new house.  (A new state even!)  Mthr. M-G is in a new church.  Today I'm renewing my my commitment to updating this blog daily.  I'm also restarting my weight loss journey.

The new button in the sidebar links to The Hacker's Diet homepage.  The Hacker's Diet is a no BS approach to losing weight and maintaining a health weight.  I think of it as weight loss for nerds.  It doesn't offer a "magic formula" for getting skinny.  It lays out a system for applying what we all already know.  Eat less.  The system is all about data analysis.  Nerd heaven!  Best of all, it's free.  I'll be posting my daily weigh-ins via that snazzy button.

Also, I'm in the middle of a MASSIVE update to the Phoebe photo album.  Check out the old (sorry, it can't all be new) button in the sidebar.

UPDATE: The photo upload is complete.  There are 349 new pictures of Phoebe in the album.  Enjoy!

No comments: